The Sexual Abuse Victim and Sexual Offender Treatment
The Sexual Abuse Victim and Sexual Offender Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies.
- Treatment plan components for 27 behaviorally based presenting problems
- A step-by-step guide to writing treatment plans
- Over 1000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for clients who are sexual abuse victims and/or sexual offenders
- Organized around 27 main presenting problems, including such offender issues as anger difficulties, deviant sexual arousal, and legal issues; such victim issues as eating disorders, self-blame, and social withdrawal; and such offender and victim issues as family reunification and self-esteem and stress-management deficits
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and educational interventions
- Easy -to - use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM IVT diagnosis
Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payers and accrediting agencies (including JCAHO and NCQA)
Authors: Rita Budrionis, Arthur E. Jongsma, Jr.
Format: Paperback, 304 pages, January 2003
Price: US $55.00
Table of contents:
PracticePlanners Series Preface.
Sample Treatment Plan.
Part 1. VICTIM ISSUES.
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Part 2. OFFENDER ISSUES.
Deviant Sexual Arousal.
Relationship Skills Deficits.
Part 3. OFFENDER AND VICTIM ISSUES.
Anxiety, Panic, and Depression.
Stress Management Deficits.
Appendix A: Bibliotherapy Suggestions.
Appendix B: Index of DSM-IV-TR. Codes Associated with Presenting Problems.
Appendix C: Bibliography and References for Providers.